Adi-Server

A blog

Top 10 Delicious High Protein Low Carb Foods To Boost Energy

High Protein Low Carb Foods

Nutrition is very important because it doesn’t matter what your fitness goals are, either it’s weight loss or weight gain or it may be weight management. The exercise matters only 20 per cent but the rest 80 per cent is your nutrition and diet. It doesn’t mean that you should no exercise but the foods you are taking should be your primary focus. Adding high protein and low carb foods to your diet are the best way to lose weight. Following high protein low carb diet doesn’t mean to totally cut out carbs. It means cutting out some varieties of food from your diet so not meeting all its other dietary needs. But it is always necessary to fill your plate with vegetables.

High Protein Low Carb Foods 

Here are some top delicious high protein low carb foods to boost your energy and help you stick to your diet plan.

  • Eggs

One whole large egg: 0.4 g carbs, 72 cal, 5 g fat,  0.2 g sugar, 0 g fiber, 71 mg sodium, 7 g protein.

High Protein Low Carb Foods
  • Fish

Per Salmon: 0 g carbs, 177 cal, 11 g fat, 50 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 17 g protein, 0 g sugar.

  • Deli Turkey Meat 

Per 2-oz serving: 2 g carbs, 62 cal, 0.5 g fat, 440 mg sodium, 0.3 g fiber, 12 g protein, 2 g sugar.

  • Black Beans

Per 1-cup Canned Beans: 40 g carbs, 218 cal, 0.7 g fat, 922 mg sodium, 17 g fiber, 1 g protein, 0.5 g sugar.

  • Jerky

Per 1 beef: 3 g carbs, 116 cal, 7 g fat, 506 mg sodium, 0.5 g fiber, 9 g protein, 3 g sugar.

 
If you follow veganism means you only take plant-based diet and eliminate all animal-based proteins from your diet. So, now, you don’t have to worry because below are some great Protein Rich Food for Vegetarians

  • Lentils

Per 1-cup cooked: 40 g carbs, 230 cal, 0.8 g fat, 4 mg sodium, 16 g fiber, 18 g protein, 4 g sugar.

  • Plain Greek Yogurt

Per 1-cup container: 8 g carbs, 146 cal, 4 g fat, 68 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 20 g protein, 7 g sugar.

  • Ricotta

Per half cup: 6 g carbs, 171 cal, 10 g fat, 123 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 14 g protein, 0.4 g sugar.

  • Broad Beans

Per 1-cup: 32 g carbs, 182 cal, 0.6 g fat, 14 mg sodium, 10 g fiber, 14 g protein, 3 g sugar.

  • Cow’s Milk
Protein Rich Foods

Per 1-cup: 12 g carbs, 101 cal, 3 g fat, 106 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 8 g protein,12 g sugar.

To boost energy, you must include above given low carbs food in your diet. With this, don’t forget to exercise daily.

Also Read: Best Exercises To Boost Energy

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Adi-Server © 2019 Frontier Theme